Jump to Main Content
- Rizza, S.; Nobile, G.; Tessitori, M.; Catara, A.; Conte, E.
- Plant pathology 2009 v.58 no.1 pp. 181-185
- Citrus viroid III, etc ; Citroncirus webberi; Citrus aurantium; Citrus exocortis viroid; Hop stunt viroid; Poncirus trifoliata; bark; breeding; chemistry; mixed infection; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; seedlings; trees; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A rapid and sensitive real time reverse transcription-PCR (RT-PCR) assay based on SYBR Green I chemistry was developed for the quantitative detection of Citrus viroid III (CVd-III) in citrus samples. CVd-III titre was determined at different times in green bark of sour orange, Troyer citrange, trifoliate orange and alemow seedlings inoculated with a CVd-IIIb source. Ten weeks after inoculation the ...
- Cao, M.J.; Atta, S.; Liu, Y.Q.; Wang, X.F.; Zhou, C.Y.; Mustafa, A.; Iftikhar, Y.
- Plant disease 2009 v.93 no.8 pp. 840
- Citrus viroid III, etc ; Citrus; citrus fruits; Citrus bent leaf viroid; plant pathogens; plant diseases and disorders; disease outbreaks; disease incidence; disease surveillance; cultivars; signs and symptoms (plants); reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; disease diagnosis; pathogen identification; diagnostic techniques; complementary DNA; nucleotide sequences; microbial genetics; genome; new geographic records; Pakistan; Show all 21 Subjects