Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Jiaming, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of experimental botany 2009 v.60 no.13 pp. 3781-3796
- Alternaria alternata; DNA-binding domains; Ralstonia solanacearum; Soybean mosaic virus; Tobacco mosaic virus; abscisic acid; carbohydrates; cold stress; drought; ethylene; gene expression; jasmonic acid; messenger RNA; proline; proteins; reporter genes; salicylic acid; salt stress; salt tolerance; sequence analysis; soybeans; tobacco; transcription factors; transgenic plants
- ... A new member of the AP2/ERF transcription factor family, GmERF3, was isolated from soybean. Sequence analysis showed that GmERF3 contained an AP2/ERF domain of 58 amino acids and two putative nuclear localization signal (NLS) domains. It belonged to a group IV protein in the ERF (ethylene response factor) subfamily as typified by a conserved N-terminal motif [MCGGAI(I/L)]. Expression of GmERF3 was ...
- PubMed Central:
- Guo, Jiaming, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Genetica 2009 v.136 no.1 pp. 127-134
- genes; genomic islands; humans; promoter regions; transcription factors; transposons
- ... To further elucidate the characteristics and potential functions of non-coding region of certain genes, we here systematically examined alternative promoter regions and repeated elements in non-coding regulatory regions of human tissue-specific genes. The results demonstrated that the different types of tissue-specific gene show distinct characteristics, such as the type of alternative promoters, ...