Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Tao; Li, Qingwang; Li, Kun; Li, Yurong; Li, Jian; Wang, Guijie; Zhou, Shaobo
- Phytotherapy research 2008 v.22 no.05 pp. 640-645
- Patrinia, etc ; interphase; mice; proliferating cell nuclear antigen; traditional medicine; uterine cervical neoplasms; weight loss; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Saponin extracted from Patrinia villosa (Thunb.) Juss (SPVJ) is a Chinese medicine which is used widely by traditional medicine doctors. In this study, the antitumor effects and the possible mechanisms of SPVJ were investigated in mice bearing U14 cervical cancer. The results showed that SPVJ (50 mg/kg and 100 mg/kg) effectively reduced the weight of U14 cervical tumor (35.1% and 57.1%, respective ...
- Shao, Y.; Zhang, W.; Shen, J.; Zhou, L.; Xia, H.; Shu, W.; Ferris, H.; Fu, S.
- Soil biology & biochemistry 2008 v.40 no.8 pp. 2040-2046
- Patrinia, etc ; soil nematodes; indicator species; lead; zinc; soil pollution; polluted soils; mine spoil; mined soils; population size; heavy metals; Viola; phytoremediation; rhizosphere; China; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Trophic groups and functional guilds of soil nematodes were measured under four mine tailing subsystems in the Baoshan lead/zinc mine, Hunan Province, southern China to test the indicator value of nematodes for heavy metal pollution. No obvious correlation was found between heavy metal concentration and the total number of nematodes. However, the densities of c-p3, c-p4 and c-p5 nematodes were neg ...