Jump to Main Content
- Citadini-Zanette, Vanilde, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Restoration ecology 2008 v.16 no.3 pp. 444-452
- Baccharis; Clethra; Eucalyptus saligna; Eupatorium; Miconia; Myrsine; Tibouchina; basins; botanical composition; coal; ecological succession; forest restoration; forests; indigenous species; introduced species; natural regeneration; nutrients; pH; phytosociology; regrowth; shrubs; surveys; trees; vines; Brazil
- ... The objective of this work was to select indigenous vegetal species for restoration programs aiming at the regeneration of ombrophilous dense forest. Thirty-five spoil piles located in the county of Sideropolis, Santa Catarina, that received overburden disposal for 39 years (1950-1989) were selected for study because they exhibited remarkable spontaneous regrowth of trees compared to surrounding s ...
- Citadini-Zanette, Vanilde, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of medicinal food 2008 v.11 no.4 pp. 761-766
- Mikania glomerata; Mikania; plant extracts; medicinal plants; inflammation; oxidative stress; coal; acute toxicity; respiratory tract diseases; rats; animal models; protective effect; chemoprevention; lungs; lactate dehydrogenase; sulfhydryl groups; cell proliferation; enzyme activity; peroxidases; carbonyl compounds; histopathology