Jump to Main Content
- Le, V.H., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Australasian plant pathology 2008 v.37 no.6 pp. 592-599
- tomatoes; metalaxyl; haplotypes; mitochondrial DNA; hosts; Phytophthora infestans; potatoes; genes; virulence; Vietnam
- ... In 2002-03, 597 Phytophthora infestans isolates were collected from potato and tomato crops in nine provinces of Vietnam. A representative set of isolates were characterised for mating type, metalaxyl sensitivity, virulence, mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplotype and RG57-fingerprint. All of the 294 tested isolates were of mating type A1. Metalaxyl-resistant isolates were found on both the potato and ...
- Le, V.H., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Plant pathology 2008 v.57 no.2 pp. 227-234
- Phytophthora infestans; herbicide resistance; mating types; metalaxyl; pathotypes; phenotypic variation; sexual reproduction; summer; virulence; Denmark; Finland; Norway; Scandinavia; Sweden
- ... A total of 743 single-lesion isolates of Phytophthora infestans were collected in summer 2003 from Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Most of the isolates were tested for mating type, and subsets were tested for sensitivity to fungicides and virulence (host specific pathogenicity). Approximately 60% of the isolates were A1 mating type in each country. Both mating types were present in 40% of the ...