Jump to Main Content
- Yetişir, H., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2008 v.55 no.8 pp. 1257-1266
- Lagenaria siceraria; containers; foods; fruits; genetic variation; genotype; germplasm; germplasm conservation; landraces; multivariate analysis; quantitative traits; seedlings; seeds; spring; Mediterranean region
- ... The landraces of Lagenaria siceraria in Turkey show great diversity for morphologic traits, particularly in fruit size and shape even though Turkey is not centre of genetic diversity for L. siceraria. In Turkey, L. siceraria is used as food, musical instruments and containers, according to the type and shape of their fruits. Its diversity has been gradually declining over the last 25 years. With t ...
- Yetisir, H., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Phytoparasitica 2008 v.36 no.2 pp. 107-116
- Citrullus lanatus; watermelons; Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. niveum; plant pathogenic fungi; Fusarium wilt; inoculum density; strains; pathotypes; disease incidence; disease prevalence; cultivars; disease resistance; genetic resistance; population density; Turkey (country)