Jump to Main Content
- Nejad, Abdolhossein Rezaei, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of experimental botany 2007 v.58 no.3 pp. 627-636
- stomatal movement; plant growth; Tradescantia virginiana; relative humidity; water stress; sodium; abscisic acid; stomata; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... In this study, the role of abscisic acid (ABA) in altered stomatal responses of Tradescantia virginiana leaves grown at high relative air humidity (RH) was investigated. A lower ABA concentration was found in leaves grown at high RH compared with leaves grown at moderate RH. As a result of a daily application of 20 μM ABA to leaves for 3 weeks during growth at high RH, the stomata of ABA-treated l ...
- Nejad, M.S., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of food microbiology 2007 v.116 no.3 pp. 346-349
- raw milk; milk tanks; dairies; food contamination; ecologists; aflatoxin M1; food pathogens; food intoxication; seasons; Codex Alimentarius; seasonal variation; Iran
- ... Between April 2003 and February 2004, 98 samples of raw milk were obtained from milk tanks in one dairy plant in each of five regions in Iran. These were chosen with mean distances apart of 400 km, whereby they have different ecologies (temperature, relative humidity, etc.) and different agricultural products were used for animal feeding. Samples (24-25 per season) were laboratory heat treated and ...
- FATHI-NEJAD, S., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Plant, cell and environment 2007 v.30 no.11 pp. 1422-1435
- ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase; carbon dioxide; ribulose 1,5-diphosphate; complementary DNA; Synechocystis; acclimation; expressed sequence tags; gene expression; carbon; plastids; cDNA libraries; Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
- ... The glaucocystophyte Cyanophora paradoxa contains cyanelles, plastids with prokaroytic features such as a peptidoglycan wall and a central proteinaceous inclusion body. While this central body includes the majority of the enzyme ribulose 1,5-bisphosphate carboxylase/oxgenase Rubisco), the presence of a carbon-concentrating mechanism (CCM) in C. paradoxa has only been hypothesized. Here, we present ...