Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2007 v.35 no.suppl_1 pp. D51
- DNA; databases; gene expression; microRNA; microarray technology; phenotype; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci
- ... Polymorphism in microRNA Target Site (PolymiRTS) database is a collection of naturally occurring DNA variations in putative microRNA target sites. PolymiRTSs may affect gene expression and cause variations in complex phenotypes. The database integrates sequence polymorphism, phenotype and expression microarray data, and characterizes PolymiRTSs as potential candidates responsible for the quantitat ...
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2007 v.104 no.30 pp. 12353-12358
- DNA methylation; GTPase-activating proteins; calcium; carcinogenesis; epigenetics; growth retardation; guanosinetriphosphatase; humans; mutation; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; oncogenes; receptors; tumor suppressor genes
- ... Ras has achieved notoriety as an oncogene aberrantly activated in multiple human tumors. Approximately 30% of all human tumors express an oncogenic form of this GTPase that is locked in an active conformation as a result of being insensitive to Ras GTPase-activating proteins (GAPs), proteins that normally regulate the inactivation of Ras by enhancing its intrinsic GTPase activity. Besides oncogeni ...
- PubMed Central: