Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Chao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2007 v.45 no.24 pp. 5824-5837
- composite polymers; dyes; esterification; ethylene oxide; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polymerization; polystyrenes; potassium hydroxide; styrene; triethylene glycol
- ... A novel method for synthesis of amphiphilic macrocyclic graft copolymers with multi-polystyrene lateral chains is suggested, by combination of anionic ring-open polymerization (AROP) with atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP). The anionic ring-opening copolymerization of ethylene oxide (EO) and ethoxyethyl glycidyl ether (EEGE) was carried out first using triethylene glycol and diphenylmethy ...
- Liu, Chao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemical communications 2007 no.23 pp. 2342-2344
- amides; cross-coupling reactions; esters
- ... A direct alkynylation of readily available α-halo esters and amides with high yields is described herein; a distinct switch from diyne formation to alkynylation products was attained under neutral conditions. ...