Jump to Main Content
- Colecraft, Esi; Marquis, Grace S.; Aryeetey, Richmond; Sakyi-Dawson, Owuraku; Lartey, Anna; Ahunu, Benjamin; Canacoo, Emmanuel; Butler, Lorna M.; Reddy, Manju B.; Jensen, Helen H.
- Ecology of food and nutrition 2006 v.45 no.5 pp. 351-377
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; meat products; food beliefs; food intake; household income; households; nutritional intervention; nutrient deficiencies; agroecological zones; food prices; food availability; child development; fish; dairy products; preschool children; child nutrition; Ghana; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Micronutrient deficiencies limit child health and development. Although animal source foods (ASF) provide highly bioavailable micronutrients, Ghanaian preschoolers consume little. Participatory rapid appraisal methods identified constraints to the availability, accessibility, and utilization of ASF. Stakeholders working with or living in six communities in three agro-ecological zones reported cons ...
- Gartner, A.; Maire, B.; Traissac, P.; Kameli, Y.; Delpeuch, F.
- Public health nutrition 2006 v.9 no.8 pp. 982-990
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; public health; child nutrition; urban population; children; community nutrition programs; nutrition assessment; child growth; malnutrition; anthropometric measurements; growth retardation; Senegal; Show all 12 Subjects
- Subba Rao, G.M.; Raghunatha Rao, D.; Venkaiah, K.; Dube, A.K.; Rameshwar Sarma, K.V.
- Public health nutrition 2006 v.9 no.8 pp. 991-995
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; child nutrition; school children; Food and Agriculture Organization; girls; boys; questionnaires; nutrition education; schools; hunger; India; Show all 11 Subjects