Jump to Main Content
- Su, Wei; Ma, Haijie; Liu, Chao; Wu, Jiaxue; Yang, Jinshui
- Molecular biology reports 2006 v.33 no.4 pp. 273-278
- autophagy, etc ; Arabidopsis; Oryza sativa; genes; immunoblotting; mutation; rice; yeasts; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Autophagy is an intracellular process for vacuolar degradation of cytoplasmic components. The molecular machinery responsible for yeast and mammalian autophagy has begun to be elucidated at the cellular level. A genome-wide search revealed significant conservation among autophagy genes in yeast and Arabidopsis. Up till now, however, there is no report about rice autophagy associated genes. Here we ...
- Teixeira, Miguel Cacho; Fernandes, Alexandra Ramos; Mira, Nuno Pereira; Becker, Jörg Dieter; Sá-Correia, Isabel
- FEMS yeast research 2006 v.6 no.2 pp. 230-248
- autophagy, etc ; 2,4-D; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; carbon; cell division; cell walls; databases; fatty acids; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; mathematical models; metabolism; microarray technology; multiple drug resistance; nitrogen; oxidative stress; protective effect; proteins; stress response; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; translation (genetics); yeasts; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... The global gene transcription pattern of the eukaryotic experimental model Saccharomyces cerevisiae in response to sudden aggression with the widely used herbicide 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) was analysed. Under acute stress, 14% of the yeast transcripts suffered a greater than twofold change. The yeastract database was used to predict the transcription factors mediating the response re ...