Jump to Main Content
- Groenendijk, P.; Kroes, J.G.; Dam, J.C. van
- Vadose zone journal 2006 v.5 no.1 pp. 126-127
- vadose zone; soil water movement; unsaturated flow; mathematical models; hydrologic models; equations
- Ken Kawamoto; Per Moldrup; Ty P. A. Ferré; Markus Tuller; Ole H. Jacobsen; Toshiko Komatsu
- Soil science 2006 v.171 no.8 pp. 573-584
- simulation models; unsaturated hydraulic conductivity; Richards' equation; soil water retention; soil water movement; hydrologic models
- ... Linking the classical Gardner and Campbell models for soil hydraulic properties yields a combined Gardner-Campbell (GC) relationship for predicting unsaturated hydraulic conductivity (K) from soil-water retention. The new GC water retention and hydraulic conductivity relationships are described by simple linearized expressions based on Campbell-b-scaled values of volumetric soil-water content (θ). ...