Jump to Main Content
- Jacques, D.; Simunek, J.; Mallants, D.; van Genuchten, M.T.
- Journal of contaminant hydrology 2006 v.88 no.3-4 pp. 197
- unsaturated flow, etc ; layered soils; soil pollution; pollutants; soil transport processes; saturated flow; soil profiles; geochemistry; biogeochemistry; hydrologic models; mathematical models; simulation models; precipitation; evapotranspiration; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... One possible way of integrating subsurface flow and transport processes with (bio)geochemical reactions is to couple by means of an operator-splitting approach two completely separate codes, one for variably-saturated flow and solute transport and one for equilibrium and kinetic biogeochemical reactions. This paper evaluates the accuracy of the operator-splitting approach for multicomponent system ...
- Visser, A.; Stuurman, R.; Bierkens, M.F.P.
- Advances in water resources 2006 v.29 no.5 pp. 692-706
- unsaturated flow, etc ; water table; aquifers; hydrologic models; mathematical models; soil water content; infiltration (hydrology); unsaturated conditions; vadose zone; drainage; model validation; saturated flow; data analysis; Show all 13 Subjects