Jump to Main Content
- Richardson, K. L.; Vales, M. I.; Kling, J. G.; Mundt, C. C.; Hayes, P. M.
- Theoretical and applied genetics 2006 v.113 no.3 pp. 485-495
- isogenic lines, etc ; Hordeum vulgare; barley; quantitative trait loci; disease resistance; rust diseases; Puccinia striiformis; alleles; plant breeding; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Quantitative resistance (QR) to disease is usually more durable than qualitative resistance, but its genetic basis is not well understood. We used the barley/barley stripe rust pathosystem as a model for the characterization of the QR phenotype and associated genomic regions. As an intermediate step in the preparation of near-isogenic lines representing individual QTL alleles and combinations of Q ...
- Kobayashi, S.; Araki, E.; Osaki, M.; Khush, G.S.; Fukuta, Y.
- Field crops research 2006 v.96 no.1 pp. 106-112
- isogenic lines, etc ; quantitative trait loci; rice; plant breeding; inflorescences; phenotype; plant architecture; Oryza sativa; height; chromosome mapping; genotype; inbred lines; leaves; gene segregation; tillers; genetic markers; Show all 16 Subjects
- Cornelious, B.; Chen, P.; Hou, A.; Shi, A.; Shannon, J.G.
- Journal of crop improvement 2006 v.16 no.1-2 pp. 97-111
- isogenic lines, etc ; Glycine max; soybeans; crop yield; water stress; flooded conditions; flooding tolerance; inbred lines; quantitative trait loci; cultivars; plant breeding; artificial selection; marker-assisted selection; phenotype; microsatellite repeats; linkage (genetics); plant damage; genotype-environment interaction; Arkansas; Show all 19 Subjects