Jump to Main Content
- Beal, C.D.; Gardner, E.A.; Kirchhof, G.; Menzies, N.W.
- Water research 2006 v.40 no.12 pp. 2327-2338
- unsaturated flow, etc ; saturated hydraulic conductivity; sandy soils; Vertisols; sewage treatment; absorption; infiltration (hydrology); Oxisols; sewage effluent; soil texture; septic systems; provenance; permeability; soil water movement; Queensland; New South Wales; Show all 16 Subjects
- Dinwiddie, Cynthia L.; Bradbury, Kelly Keighley; McGinnis, Ronald N.; Fedors, Randall W.; Ferrill, David A.
- Vadose zone journal 2006 v.5 no.2 pp. 610-627
- unsaturated flow, etc ; unsaturated conditions; vadose zone; tuff; soil water movement; California; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Deformation-induced secondary heterogeneities associated with a steeply-dipping normal fault in the nonwelded Bishop Tuff were examined in a multidisciplinary study using in situ gas permeability tests, structural mapping, and laboratory analyses as analogs for fault deformation features within the poorly exposed Paintbrush nonwelded hydrogeologic unit at Yucca Mountain, Nevada. Three features of ...