Jump to Main Content
- Visser, A.; Stuurman, R.; Bierkens, M.F.P.
- Advances in water resources 2006 v.29 no.5 pp. 692-706
- unsaturated flow, etc ; water table; aquifers; hydrologic models; mathematical models; soil water content; infiltration (hydrology); unsaturated conditions; vadose zone; drainage; model validation; saturated flow; data analysis; Show all 13 Subjects
- Seol, Yongkoo; Kneafsey, Timothy J.; Ito, Kazumasa
- Vadose zone journal 2006 v.5 no.1 pp. 1-13
- unsaturated flow, etc ; simulation models; rocks; unsaturated conditions; vadose zone; hydrologic models; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Numerical simulation is an effective and economical method for optimally designing laboratory experiments and deriving practical experimental conditions. We executed a detailed numerical simulation study to examine the active fracture concept (AFC) using a 1-m³-sized block model. The numerical simulations for this study were performed by applying various experimental conditions, including differen ...