Jump to Main Content
- Ogawa, S., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Water research 2006 v.40 no.16 pp. 3023-3028
- water pollution; pollution control; water treatment; Escherichia coli; pathogens; biofilters; biofilm; effluents; plate count; microbial colonization; drinking water; filtration; green fluorescent protein
- Ogawa, S., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Archives of virology 2006 v.151 no.2 pp. 399-404
- Sapovirus; etiological agents; gastroenteritis; humans; insects; swine; virus-like particles
- ... Sapovirus (SaV) is an etiological agent of acute gastroenteritis in human and swine. SaV can be divided into five genogroups, GI to GV. Virus-like particles (VLPs) morphologically similar to native SaV have been expressed for GI, GII, GIII and GV strains in insect cells, although only low expression levels were observed for GII strains. In this study, we report the successful expression of SaV GII ...