Jump to Main Content
- Ardente, Fulvio; Beccali, Giorgio; Cellura, Maurizio; Marvuglia, Antonino
- Environmental management 2006 v.38 no.3 pp. 350-364
- design for environment, etc ; bottles; business enterprises; case studies; ecolabeling; environmental impact; environmental management; life cycle assessment; models; producer responsibility; red wines; researchers; surveys; Europe; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Over the last decade, researchers paid much attention to concepts such as Design for Environment, Extended Producer Responsibility, Responsible Chain Management, and Eco-design. Many management tools and standards (such as EMAS, ISO 14001, LCA, EPD, Ecolabel) have been developed to support companies in the evaluation and management of their environmental performance and to pursue continual environ ...
- Muñoz, Ivan; Rieradevall, Joan; Domènech, Xavier; Gazulla, Cristina
- international journal of life cycle assessment 2006 v.11 no.5 pp. 323-334
- design for environment, etc ; case studies; cement; energy recovery; environmental impact; ethylene; glass; industry; kilns; landfills; laws and regulations; life cycle assessment; municipal solid waste; olefin; poly(vinyl chloride); polyethylene; polypropylenes; polyurethanes; propylene; recycled plastic; recycling; talc; thermoplastics; toxicity; Spain; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... GOAL, SCOPE AND BACKGROUND: The new European legislation concerning End-of-Life Vehicles (ELVs) will allow, in 2015, the landfilling of only 5% of the average vehicle weight, which means that the automotive industry must make a great effort in order to design their products taking into account their recyclability when they become waste. In the present work, LCA is used to assess an existing automo ...