Jump to Main Content
- Halder, Govinda Chandra, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Aquatic ecology 2006 v.40 no.2 pp. 263-272
- Amblypharyngodon mola; Glossogobius; Heteropneustes fossilis; Mastacembelus armatus; Mystus; Puntius; Wallago attu; diet; fish; fish communities; fisheries; floodplains; macroalgae; piscivores; seasonal variation; shrimp; stigma; stomach; Bangladesh
- ... The fish assemblage of a traditional Kata fishery and the stomach contents of Wallago attu were studied over a period of one year from a large floodplain system in Bangladesh. A total of 19 species of fish and 2 species of shrimp were recorded. W. attu (9.7–17.8%), Mystus vittatus (6.0–11.3%), M. aor (5.0–12.1%), Amblypharyngodon mola (4.4–9.3%) and Mastacembelus armatus (3.5–10.5%) dominated the ...
- Halder, Gregory J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemical communications 2006 no.17 pp. 1857-1859
- cations; chemical reactions; desorption; erbium; nanopores; thermal expansion
- ... Desorption of bound and unbound water molecules from the nanoporous coordination framework Erⁱⁱⁱ[Coⁱⁱⁱ(CN)₆]·4H₂O to form the apohost, Erⁱⁱⁱ[Coⁱⁱⁱ(CN)₆], proceeds via a single crystal to single crystal transformation in which the Er(iii) cations change from 8- to 6-coordinate; dehydration results in a striking change in the thermal expansion properties. ...