Jump to Main Content
- Maiato, Helder, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chromosoma 2006 v.115 no.6 pp. 469-480
- Drosophila melanogaster; RNA interference; animals; computer simulation; electron microscopy; kinetochores; mathematical models; metaphase; microtubules; mitosis; somatic cells; spermatocytes; ultrastructure
- ... Drosophila melanogaster is a widely used model organism for the molecular dissection of mitosis in animals. However, despite the popularity of this system, no studies have been published on the ultrastructure of Drosophila kinetochores and kinetochore fibers (K-fibers) in somatic cells. To amend this situation, we used correlative light (LM) and electron microscopy (EM) to study kinetochores in cu ...
- PubMed Central:
- Galeti, Helder Vinicius Avanço, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Soil Science Society of America journal 2006 v.70 no.1 pp. 57-63
- Oxisols; carbon; cerrado; conventional tillage; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; fluorescence; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; homogenization; humic acids; humification; indigenous species; iron; long term experiments; no-tillage; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; plant residues; soil organic matter; soil sampling; stable isotopes
- ... Fluorescence spectroscopy relies on the fluorescence emitted by rigid conjugated systems and thus can be used to assess the soil organic matter (SOM) humification. This technique is generally applied to solution samples of humic substances, and so far no information exists about its applicability to whole untreated soil samples. The laser-induced fluorescence (LIF) spectroscopy is proposed as a no ...