Jump to Main Content
- Yang, T.S.; Chu, Y.H.; Liu, T.T.
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2005 v.85 no.9 pp. 1587-1595
- tocopherols; soybean oil; peroxide value; headspace analysis; storage temperature; storage time; volatile organic compounds; aldehydes; oxidative stability; antioxidants
- ... Soybean oil in the presence or absence of 200 microgram g(-1) tert-butyl hydroquinone (TBHQ) was subjected to accelerated oxidative storage at 60 degrees C for 10 days or stored at room temperature for 12 months. Tocopherol contents of the oil decreased, whereas the headspace volatiles and peroxide values (PV) increased as the storage time increased. During accelerated storage, TBHQ was effective ...
- Salinas, M.R.; Garijo, J.; Pardo, F.; Zalacain, A.; Alonso, G.L.
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2005 v.85 no.9 pp. 1527-1536
- wines; winemaking; wine grapes; maceration; temperature; food quality; color; phenolic compounds; food composition; volatile organic compounds
- ... Prefermentative maceration for 8 h at 5, 10 and 15 degrees C was used to make rose wines, and changes in their colour (colour intensity (CI), tone and CIELAB parameters), phenolic compounds (classic indices and individual compounds) and volatile compounds (major and minor) were monitored from the must stage to wines until 6 months after bottling. The 15 degrees C maceration temperature provided wi ...