Jump to Main Content
- Liu, L.; He, Z.; Yan, J.; Zhang, Y.; Xia, X.; Pena, R.J.
- Euphytica 2005 v.142 no.3 pp. 197-204
- chromosome translocation, etc ; Triticum aestivum; wheat; loci; alleles; genetic variation; glutenins; cultivars; breadmaking quality; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; dough; rheological properties; China; Show all 13 Subjects
- Klindworth, Daryl L.; Hareland, Gary A.; Elias, Elias M.; Xu, Steven S.
- Crop science 2005 v.45 no.1 pp. 77
- chromosome translocation, etc ; Triticum turgidum subsp. durum; durum wheat; translocation lines; Triticum aestivum; wheat; glutenins; alleles; agronomic traits; baking quality; breadmaking quality; genotype-environment interaction; grain yield; North Dakota; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Markets for durum wheat (L. var. could be expanded if cultivars with dual-purpose end-use could be developed. The allele, located on chromosome 1D of bread wheat (L.), encodes for high-molecular-weight glutenin subunits 1Dx5 and 1Dy10, and this allele is highly desirable for good baking quality. Lines of durum carrying on a 1AS.1AL-1DL translocation chromosome and also segregating for the low-mole ...
- He, Z.H.; Liu, L.; Xia, X.C.; Liu, J.J.; Pena, R.J.
- Cereal chemistry 2005 v.82 no.4 pp. 345-350
- chromosome translocation, etc ; Triticum aestivum; wheat; winter wheat; breads; noodles; dough; glutenins; molecular weight; cultivars; food quality; food processing quality; genetic variation; alleles; genotype; gene interaction; nucleotide sequences; amino acid sequences; extensibility; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Knowledge of composition of high molecular weight glutenin subunits (HMW-GS) and low molecular weight glutenin subunits (LMW-GS) and their associations with pan bread and noodle quality will contribute to genetically improving processing quality of Chinese bread wheats. Two trials including a total of 158 winter and facultative cultivars and advanced lines were conducted to detect the allelic vari ...