Jump to Main Content
- Garden-Robinson, Julie; Gold, Abby; Lipetzky, Kim
- The Journal of child nutrition & management 2005 v.29 no.2
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; adolescent nutrition; adolescents; beverages; boys; calcium; child nutrition; consumer behavior; curriculum; eating habits; educational materials; food and nutrition programs; middle school students; milk; milk consumption; nutrient intake; nutrition education; nutritional intervention; nutritionists; sales; surveys; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Objectives The purpose of this study is to test the effectiveness of the Kids' Calcium Project, a milk promotion campaign targeting middle school children. Methods The Kids' Calcium Project is an in-school educational intervention program to increase calcium consumption among teenagers. The program develops promotional materials, provides education objectives, and stimulates environmental changes. ...
- Februhartanty, Judhiastuty
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; child nutrition; consumer attitudes; distance education; educational methods; elementary schools; human resources; malnutrition; nongovernmental organizations; nutrition education; nutritionists; professionals; rural areas; school children; sports; stakeholders; Indonesia; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The root of Indonesian education can be traced back to the Dutch colonial period. The country adopts the 6–3–3–4 system of education, which consists of public schooling, Islamic schooling, and out-of-school education. In addition, the country has also been exposed to distance education. The call for this type of education was due to the geographic condition of Indonesia where face-to-face instruct ...