Jump to Main Content
- Rodríguez-González, Pablo; Encinar, Jorge Ruiz; Alonso, J. Ignacio García; Sanz-Medel, Alfredo
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2005 v.381 no.2 pp. 380-387
- tributyltin, etc ; digestion; gastrointestinal system; humans; in vitro digestion; isotope dilution technique; isotopes; monitoring; mussels; solubilization; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... An in vitro gastrointestinal digestion approach in combination with species-specific isotope dilution analysis has been employed for the first time to study the transformation reactions as well as the solubilisation of butyltin species throughout a simulated human digestion. Different sample preparation procedures were assayed in order to avoid problems derived from lack of isotope equilibration b ...
- Bravo, Manuel; Lespes, Gaëtane; De Gregori, Ida; Pinochet, Hugo; Gautier, Martine Potin
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2005 v.383 no.7-8 pp. 1082-1089
- tributyltin, etc ; derivatization; detection limit; dibutyltin; experimental design; gas chromatography; headspace analysis; monobutyltin; sediments; solid phase microextraction; tin; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... A method based on Headspace solid-phase microextraction (HS-SPME, with a 100 μm PDMS-fiber) in combination with gas-chromatography and pulsed flame-photometric detection (GC-PFPD) has been investigated for simultaneous determination of eight organotin compounds. Monobutyltin (MBT), dibutyltin (DBT), tributyltin (TBT), monophenyltin (MPhT), and the semi-volatile diphenyltin (DPhT), triphenyltin (TP ...