Jump to Main Content
- Kafatos, I.; Peponaras, A.; Linardakis, M.; Kafatos, A.
- Public health nutrition 2004 v.7 no.7 pp. 969-975
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; child nutrition; nutrition education; educational methods; diet-related diseases; traditional foods; elementary students; elementary schools; diet; Mediterranean region; Crete; Show all 11 Subjects
- Rasanen, M.; Keskinen, S.; Niinikoski, H.; Heino, T.; Simell, O.; Ronnemaa, T.; Helenius, H.; Viikari, J.
- European journal of clinical nutrition 2004 v.58 no.1 pp. 162-172
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; atherosclerosis; child nutrition; children; cholesterol; concrete; counseling; diet counseling; energy intake; nutrient intake; nutritional intervention; parents; polyunsaturated fatty acids; risk factors; saturated fats; saturated fatty acids; sodium; unsaturated fats; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Objective: To assess the impact of nutrition counselling given to 7.5- to 9-y-old children and their parents on children's nutrition knowledge and nutrient intakes. Design and subjects: The study children are participants in a prospective, randomised STRIP study (Special Turku Coronary Risk Factor Intervention Project for Children), whose aim was to decrease the intakes of saturated fat and choles ...