Jump to Main Content
- Ackermann, Lutz; Kaspar, Ludwig T.; Gschrei, Christian J.
- Chemical communications 2004 no.24 pp. 2824-2825
- regioselectivity, etc ; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; indoles; palladium; synthesis; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... A one-pot indole synthesis consisting of a highly regioselective TiCl₄-catalyzed hydroamination and a 5-endo Heck cyclization starting from 2-chloroaniline is described, using an in-situ generated, sterically hindered imidazol-2-ylidene palladium complex. ...
- Yao, Shi-Ping; Lu, De-Shui; Wu, Qi; Cai, Ying; Xu, Shan-Hao; Lin, Xian-Fu
- Chemical communications 2004 no.17 pp. 2006-2007
- regioselectivity, etc ; Bacillus subtilis; acylation; catalytic activity; glucose; imidazole; proteinases; pyridines; synthesis; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Combined regioselective acylation/Michael addition reaction catalyzed by alkaline protease from Bacillus subtilis in anhydrous pyridine for synthesis of N-substituted imidazole derivatives containing a glucose branch via a novel single-enzyme, two-step, one-pot procedure is reported. ...