Jump to Main Content
- Falcone, E.; Cordioli, P.; Tarantino, M.; Muscillo, M.; Sala, G.; LaRosa, G.; Archetti, I.L.; Marianelli, C.; Lombardi, G.; Tollis, M.
- Veterinary research communications 2003 v.27 no.7 pp. 577-589
- infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, etc ; neutralization; RNA; cell culture; disease outbreaks; viruses; Bovine viral diarrhea virus 1; neutralizing antibodies; calves; blood; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... A non-cytopathic strain of BVDV-2 was isolated from a batch of live infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) vaccine, and inoculated intranasally into four 3-month-old calves. Severe signs of disease developed by days 4 and 6 in three of the calves, free of BVDV and antibodies to BVDV, that had been exposed to the virus. These calves survived the acute phase of the infection and progressively recov ...
- Solis-Calderon, J.J.; Segura-Correa, V.M.; Segura-Correa, J.C.; Alvarado-Islas, A.
- Preventive veterinary medicine 2003 v.57 no.4 pp. 199-208
- infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, etc ; antibodies; beef cattle; blood; cross-sectional studies; farmers; farms; herds; risk factors; seroprevalence; Mexico; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The main objective of this cross-sectional study was to estimate the seroprevalence of infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) in a population of non-vaccinated beef cattle in the livestock region of Yucatan, Mexico and to determine potential risk factors related to the seroprevalence. Also, we estimated the intraherd correlation (re) and design effect (D) of IBR seropositivity. Cattle were select ...