Jump to Main Content
- Johansson, Jan; Hagman, Olle; Fjellner, Bengt-Arne
- Journal of wood science 2003 v.49 no.4 pp. 312-316
- computed tomography, etc ; Pinus sylvestris; least squares; models; prediction; sawlogs; scanners; water content; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... This study was carried out to investigate the possibility of calibrating a prediction model for the moisture content and density distribution of Scots pine (Pinus sylvestris) using microwave sensors. The material was initially of green moisture content and was thereafter dried in several steps to zero moisture content. At each step, all the pieces were weighed, scanned with a microwave sensor (Sat ...
- Tomlinson, Julia E.; Redding, W. Rich; Berry, Clifford; Smallwood, James E.
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2003 v.44 no.2 pp. 174-178
- computed tomography, etc ; adults; horses; image analysis; metatarsus; models; musculoskeletal diseases; tubers; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... The purpose of this study was to provide a detailed computed tomographic (CT) anatomic reference for the equine tarsus. CT exami-nations of the tarsal regions from four cli-nically and radiographically normal adult horses, which were euthanized for reasons not related to musculoskeletal disease, were included in the study. Limbs were removed at the level of midtibia, and 3-mni contiguous transvers ...