Jump to Main Content
- Jeandet, P.; Douillet-Breuil, A.C.; Bessis, R.; Debord, S.; Sbaghi, M.; Adrian, M.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2002 v.50 no.10 pp. 2731-2741
- Vitaceae, etc ; Vitis vinifera; phytoalexins; stilbenes; biosynthesis; gene expression; transgenic plants; antifungal properties; metabolism; fungi; disease resistance; resveratrol; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Resistance of plants to infection by phytopathogenic microorganisms is the result of multiple defense reactions comprising both constitutive and inducible barriers. In grapevine, the most frequently observed and best characterized defense mechanisms are the accumulation of phytoalexins and the synthesis of PR-proteins. Particular attention has been given here to stilbene phytoalexins produced by V ...
- Arnold, C.; Rossetto, M.; McNally, J.; Henry, R.J.
- American journal of botany 2002 v.89 no.1 pp. 22-28
- Vitaceae, etc ; Vitis vinifera; microsatellite repeats; loci; genetic markers; nucleotide sequences; genetic polymorphism; rain forests; genotype; New South Wales; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... The use of microsatellite loci developed from a single plant species across a number of related taxa is becoming increasingly widespread. This approach can provide highly informative markers even for species for which microsatellites have not been characterized. As a number of expressed sequence tag (EST)-derived and enrichment-derived microsatellites are available for grape (Vitis vinifera), this ...