Jump to Main Content
- Geider, K.; Kim, W.S.; Jock, S.; Hildebrand, M.; Paulin, J.P.; Rhim, S.L.
- Acta horticulturae 2002 no.587 pp. 631-638
- fruit trees, etc ; Erwinia amylovora; bacteria; blight; host plants; nucleotide sequences; pathogens; pears; polymerase chain reaction; Japan; Korean Peninsula; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Pathogenic bacteria isolated from necrotic Nashi pear trees in Korea and Japan were compared for their molecular properties with the fire blight pathogen Erwinia amylovora. These included PCR assays, PFGE analysis and alignment of corresponding DNA sequences at the nucleotide or amino acid level. In all cases, divergences were observed to E. amylovora, but many similarities between the Erwinia str ...
- Ann, P.J.; Chang, T.T.; Ko, W.H.
- Plant disease 2002 v.86 no.8 pp. 820-826
- fruit trees, etc ; ornamental woody plants; Phellinus noxius; incidence; geographical distribution; mortality; disease transmission; root rot; fungal diseases of plants; host plants; plant diseases and disorders; Taiwan; Show all 12 Subjects