Jump to Main Content
- Tittler, R.; Messier, C.; Burton, P.J.
- Forestry chronicle 2001 v.77 no.6 pp. 998-1005
- decision making, etc ; boreal forests; planning; biodiversity; public opinion; forest policy; carbon dioxide; international cooperation; Russia; Sweden; Finland; Canada; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... In keeping with international efforts to encourage sustainable forest management, new legislation, regulations, and certification criteria have been brought into effect across boreal regions of the world in the past decade or less. These initiatives have established heirarchical systems of forest management planning that consider multiple uses of the forest and various aspects of sustainable fores ...
- Nabuurs, G.J.; Paivinen, R.; Schanz, H.
- Forest policy and economics 2001 v.3 no.3/4 pp. 155-173
- decision making, etc ; logging; planning; forest policy; forests; simulation models; geographical variation; forest management; forest ecology; biodiversity; prediction; Europe; Show all 12 Subjects