Jump to Main Content
- Lee, S.M.; Hwang, U.G.; Cho, S.H.
- Aquaculture 2000 no.3/4 pp. 399-409
- liver; feed conversion; feeding frequency; muscles; Sebastes; pelleted feeds; body composition; liveweight gain; lipids; water content; feed intake; protein content; fish feeding; gastric emptying
- ... A 7-week feeding experiment was conducted to determine the optimum feeding frequency for growth, body composition and gastric evacuation of the juvenile Korean rockfish. Three replicate groups of the fish (average weight of 5.7 g) were fed to visual satiety either dry pellets (DP) or moist pellets (MP), at different feeding frequencies (two meals a day, one meal a day or one meal every 2 days). At ...
- Lee, S.M.; Cho, S.H.; Kim, D.J.
- Aquaculture research 2000 v.31 no.12 pp. 917-921
- fish feeding; feeding frequency; energy intake; energy content; body composition; mortality; liveweight gain; feed intake; feed conversion; Paralichthys olivaceus