Jump to Main Content
- Sugano, Y.; Nakano, R.; Sasaki, K.; Shoda, M.
- Applied and environmental microbiology 2000 v.66 no.4 pp. 1754-1758
- histidine, etc ; Aspergillus oryzae; Geotrichum candidum; alpha-amylase; amino acid sequences; complementary DNA; heme; heterologous gene expression; peroxidase; sequence analysis; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Efficient expression of the dye-decolorizing peroxidase, DyP, from Geotrichum candidum Dec 1 in Aspergillus oryzae M-2-3 was achieved by fusing mature cDNA encoding dyp with the A. oryzae alpha-amylase promoter (amyB). The activity yield of the purified recombinant DyP(rDyP) was 42-fold compared with that of the purified native DyP from Dec 1. No exogenous heme was necessary for the expression of ...
- PubMed Central:
- Saito, Tamao; Morio, Takahiro; Ochiai, Hiroshi
- European journal of biochemistry 2000 v.267 no.6 pp. 1813-1818
- histidine, etc ; Dictyostelium discoideum; Mortierella alpina; Oryza sativa; amino acid sequences; complementary DNA; databases; fatty acids; gene overexpression; genes; mutation; nucleotides; stearoyl-CoA desaturase; yeasts; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A cDNA with homology to fatty acid desaturases was selected by searching the cDNA data bank of Dictyosteliumâdiscoideum (http://www.csm.biol.tsukuba.ac.jp/cDNAproject.html) with conserved histidine box motifs. Using this sequence, genomic DNA encoding the Î5 desaturase was amplified from the genomic DNA of D.âdiscoideum, and its desaturase activity was confirmed by the overexpression mutation ...
- Ohta, D.; Fujimori, K.; Mizutani, M.; Nakayama, Y.; Kunpaisal-Hashimoto, R.; Munzer, S.; Kozaki, A.
- Plant physiology 2000 v.122 no.3 pp. 907-914
- histidine, etc ; Arabidopsis thaliana; pentosyltransferases; biochemical pathways; isozymes; chemical structure; complementary DNA; nucleotide sequences; amino acid sequences; messenger RNA; plant development; protein synthesis; leaves; mutants; Saccharomyces cerevisiae; enzyme inhibitors; enzyme activity; genetic complementation; genetic recombination; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... We have characterized two isoforms of ATP-phosphoribosyl transferase (ATP-PRT) from Arabidopsis (AtATP-PRT1 [accession no. AB025251] and AtATP-PRT2), catalyzing the first step of the pathway of hisidine (His) biosynthesis. The primary structures deduced from AtATP-PRT1 and AtATP-PRT2 cDNAs share an overall amino acid identity of 74.6% and contain N-terminal chloroplast transit peptide sequences. D ...
- PubMed Central: