Jump to Main Content
« Previous |
1 - 20 of 24
- Boki, K.; Wada, T.; Ohno, S.
- Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society 1991 v.68 no.8 pp. 561-565
- soybean oil; filtration; bleaching; oxidation; activated carbon; peroxide value; carbonyl compounds; tocopherols; acidity; surface area; physicochemical properties; storage; hydroperoxides; autoxidation
- Burg, D.A.; Kleiman, R.
- Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society 1991 v.68 no.8 pp. 600
- Limnanthes; plant fats and oils; fatty acids; chemical reactions; lubricants; yields; industrial applications; Limnanthes alba; dimerization
- ... Meadowfoam dimer acids have been prepared in a thermal clay-catalyzed reaction. Reaction conditions have been optimized, and yields of 44% were obtained with 2% water and 6-8% of an acid-washed montmorillonite clay, based on the meadowfoam fatty acids. Purity of the distilled dimer acids was 79-89% with most of the remaining 11-22% being residual mono- and tribasic acids. Dimethyl, di-(2-ethylhexy ...