Main content area
You searched for: Publication Year 2020 Remove constraint Publication Year: 2020 Subject antibiotics Remove constraint Subject: antibiotics Subject China Remove constraint Subject: China Subject term disease outbreaks Remove constraint Subject term: disease outbreaks Subject term antibiotics Remove constraint Subject term: antibiotics
3 Search Results
1. Isolation, identification and pathogenicity of Proteus vulgaris from moribund common carp (Cyprinus carpio) farmed in China
- Longlong Sun; Yu Sun; Mi Jiang; Lijun Luo; Xiaobo Yu; Weizhi Yao; Zhengli Wu
- Aquaculture 2020 v.525 pp. 735294
- Cyprinus carpio; Proteus vulgaris; alanine transaminase; alkaline phosphatase; antibiotic resistance; antibiotics; anus; bacteria; blood serum; catalase; death; disease outbreaks; eyelids; farmed fish; financial economics; fins; fish culture; fish diseases; hepatopancreas; histopathology; kidneys; liver; lysozyme; malondialdehyde; muscles; nucleotide sequences; oxidative stress; pathogenicity; pathogens; ribosomal DNA; sequence analysis; spleen; superoxide dismutase; China
- ... Common carp (Cyprinus carpio) is one of the most important aquaculture species in the world. In recent years, several outbreaks of unknown etiology has caused huge economic losses in common carp culture. To determine the death cause of common carp in Chongqing, China, we isolated potential pathogens from the infected common carp. The isolated bacteria (CQC01) recovered from moribund common carp wa ...
- Xiaojuan Yang; Qingping Wu; Jiahui Huang; Shi Wu; Jumei Zhang; Ling Chen; Xianhu Wei; Yingwang Ye; Yu Li; Juan Wang; Tao Lei; Liang Xue; Rui Pang; Youxiong Zhang
- Food control 2020 v.109 pp. 106915
- Coriandrum sativum; Salmonella; antibiotics; disease outbreaks; humans; lettuce; monitoring; multilocus sequence typing; multiple drug resistance; nalidixic acid; public health; raw vegetables; serotypes; China
- ... Raw vegetables have been associated with numerous foodborne Salmonella outbreaks; however, there is little epidemiological or molecular data on Salmonella contaminants of raw vegetables in China. Here, we investigated the prevalence and molecular characteristics of Salmonella isolates from raw vegetables in China. In total, 406 raw vegetable samples were collected covering most provincial capitals ...
- Md. Ali Amatul-Samahah; Wan Haifa Haryani Wan Omar; Natrah Fatin Mohd Ikhsan; Mohamad Noor Amal Azmai; Mohd Zamri-Saad; Md. Yasin Ina-Salwany
- Aquaculture reports 2020 v.18 pp. 100471
- Litopenaeus vannamei; Vibrio; adaptive immunity; antibiotics; breeding; capital; disease outbreaks; disease severity; farmers; farming systems; immune system; shellfish diseases; shrimp; shrimp culture; vaccination; vaccine development; vibriosis; China; Indonesia; Japan; Malaysia; Philippines; Taiwan
- ... The breakthrough in commercial shrimp breeding and farming in the 1960s has resulted in the establishment of shrimp aquaculture in Japan, Taiwan, China, The Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and consequently the other parts of the world. White-leg shrimp, Penaeus vannamei has become the main cultured shrimp species and accounted for 53% of the total crustacean aquaculture production. However, the i ...