Jump to Main Content
- Selina Tisler; Florian Zindler; Finnian Freeling; Karsten Nödler; László Toelgyesi; Thomas Braunbeck; Christian Zwiener
- Environmental science & technology 2019 v.53 no.13 pp. 7400-7409
- Danio rerio; aldehydes; antidepressants; bioaccumulation factor; biodegradation; ecotoxicology; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; environmental science; fluoxetine; freshwater; hydrolysis; hydroxylation; metabolism; metabolites; moieties; pH; photolysis; solar radiation; surface water; technology
- ... The present study investigates the transformation of the antidepressant fluoxetine (FLX) by photo- and biodegradation and shows similarities and differences in transformation products (TPs). TPs were identified using LC–high-resolution mass spectrometry with positive and negative electrospray ionization. In a sunlight simulator, photodegradation was carried out using ultrapure water (pH 6, 8, and ...
- Isabelle Rajotte; Cheryl Rafuse; Elliott J. Wright; John C. Achenbach; Lee D. Ellis; Pearse McCarron
- Journal of natural products 2019 v.82 no.7 pp. 1945-1952
- Danio rerio; Gonyaulax; biomass; hydroxylation; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; solvents; toxicity; yessotoxin
- ... Liquid chromatography–high-resolution mass spectrometry (LC-HRMS) analysis of a Namibian strain of Gonyaulax spinifera showed the presence of a number of yessotoxins (YTXs). Principal among these were YTX (1), homoYTX (2), and a tentative hydroxylated analogue that did not correspond to any previously confirmed YTX structures. Culturing the G. spinifera strain afforded sufficient biomass for purif ...