Jump to Main Content
- Haiqin SongThe two authors contributed equally to this work.; Feifei Quan; Zhiqiang Yu; Minhua Zheng; Yan Ma; Haihua Xiao; Fang Ding
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2019 v.7 no.3 pp. 433-442
- adverse effects; animal ovaries; antineoplastic activity; cell lines; chemistry; cisplatin; cytotoxicity; drug resistance; endocytosis; in vivo studies; iron oxides; magnetic fields; nanocarriers; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; ovarian neoplasms; platinum; toxicity testing; zeta potential
- ... Platinum (Pt)-based drugs including cisplatin, carboplatin and oxaliplatin have been widely used as first-line anticancer regimens due to their excellent anticancer efficacy. However, the clinical application of these drugs is greatly limited due to their side effects and drug resistance. In this study, an antitumor drug delivery system based on carboplatin prodrug loading Fe₃O₄ nanoparticles (NPs ...
- Jinsha Koroth; Snehal Nirgude; Shweta Tiwari; Vidya Gopalakrishnan; Raghunandan Mahadeva; Sujeet Kumar; Subhas S. Karki; Bibha Choudhary
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2019 v.19 no.1 pp. 273
- Western blotting; adverse effects; alternative medicine; animal ovaries; antineoplastic activity; apoptosis; bioavailability; breast neoplasms; cell lines; cell movement; curcumin; cytotoxicity; flow cytometry; interstitial collagenase; liquids; metastasis; neoplasm cells; ovarian neoplasms; stem cells; toxicity testing
- ... BACKGROUND: Curcumin is known for its multitude of medicinal properties, including anti-cancer and migrastatic activity. Efforts to overcome poor bioavailability, stability, and side effects associated with the higher dose of curcumin has led to the development of newer derivatives of curcumin. Thus, the focus of this study is to screen novel curcumin derivatives, namely ST03 and ST08, which have ...
- PubMed Central:
- Peng-Cheng LIN; Lin-Lin JI; Xiang-Jian ZHONG; Jin-Jie LI; Xin WANG; Xiao-Ya SHANG; Sheng LIN
- Chinese journal of natural medicines 2019 v.17 no.1 pp. 22-26
- Cirsium arvense; Oriental traditional medicine; animal ovaries; antineoplastic activity; cell lines; chemical structure; colorectal neoplasms; cytotoxicity; food plants; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; ovarian neoplasms; secretion; spectral analysis; triterpenoids; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Guided by TNF-α secretion inhibitory activity assay, four taraxastane-type triterpenoids, including two new ones, 22-oxo-20-taraxasten-3β, 30-diol (1) and 22α-hydroxy-20-taraxasten-30β, 30-triol (2), have been obtained from an active fraction of the petroleum ether-soluble extract of the the medicinal and edible plant Cirsium setosum. Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic data and CD d ...