Jump to Main Content
- Jiayue Wang; Liangjie Xin; Yahui Wang
- Regional environmental change 2019 v.19 no.4 pp. 1023-1033
- agricultural land; arable soils; environmental Kuznets curve; forest growth; forest restoration; forests; issues and policy; models; urbanization; China
- ... This paper uses panel data to analyze whether a forest transition has occurred in China and to identify the driving forces behind forest growth in China. We used generalized method of moments (GMM) model to identify forest transition. Analyzing forest transition only at the national level neglects regional differences. The results show that there exists an environmental Kuznets curve (EKC) relatio ...
- Zhaohai Bai; Jun Zhao; Zhibiao Wei; Xinpeng Jin; Lin Ma
- Journal of integrative environmental sciences 2019 v.16 no.1 pp. 141-155
- arable soils; case studies; environmental Kuznets curve; environmental degradation; environmental impact; environmental law; farms; income; issues and policy; nutrient management; nutrients; planning; pork; production technology; socioeconomics; supply chain; sustainable development; swine; swine production; China
- ... Understanding changes in livestock production and their relationship with socio-economic and environmental impacts is important for exploring the pathways towards sustainable development goals (SDGs) of food systems. We used pig production in China as a case study to evaluate how socio-economic indicators influence pig production and nutrient losses using the environmental Kuznets curve (EKC) and ...