Main content area
You searched for: Publication Year 2019 Remove constraint Publication Year: 2019 Subject term Oriental traditional medicine Remove constraint Subject term: Oriental traditional medicine Subject term animal ovaries Remove constraint Subject term: animal ovaries Text availability Citation in PubAg Remove constraint Text availability: Citation in PubAg
3 Search Results
- Di Qin; Huijie Zhang; Hongfei Zhang; Tongyi Sun; Hongbin Zhao; Wen-Hui Lee
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2019 v.244 pp. 112045
- Oriental traditional medicine; Western blotting; acetylcysteine; acid phosphatase; alkaline phosphatase; animal models; animal ovaries; beta catenin; blood serum; bone formation; cartilage; collagen; eosin; femur; gene expression regulation; histology; interleukin-6; ligands; malondialdehyde; medicinal plants; messenger RNA; mice; micro-computed tomography; microstructure; nationalities and ethnic groups; osteocalcin; osteoporosis; ovariectomy; oxidative stress; pathogenesis; protective effect; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rats; reactive oxygen species; staining; superoxide dismutase; transcription factor NF-kappa B; transforming growth factor beta 1; China
- ... Osteoking is a Traditional Chinese Medicine consisting of seven types of medicinal herbs originated from Yi nationality and has been used in clinic to treat bone diseases for thousands of years in China. Osteoking shows excellent clinical therapeutic effects on osteoporosis, but it is not clear whether Osteoking could exhibit beneficial effects against osteoporosis via reducing reactive oxygen spe ...
2. Moxibustion improves ovary function by suppressing apoptosis events and upregulating antioxidant defenses in natural aging ovary
- Xiaoting Yang; Wanqiu Wang; Yan Zhang; Jintao Wang; Fengjie Huang
- Life sciences 2019 v.229 pp. 166-172
- Oriental traditional medicine; Western blotting; animal ovaries; antioxidant activity; apoptosis; blood serum; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; females; fibrosis; follicle-stimulating hormone; follicular atresia; genes; messenger RNA; oocytes; oxidative stress; protein synthesis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rats; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; secretion; therapeutics
- ... Ovarian aging is a natural physiological phenomenon accompanied by follicular atresia as well as the decline of oocyte quality. Moxibustion is a form of traditional Chinese medicine therapy which has been reported to treat many aging-related problems and improve immune defense.Moxibustion treatment was applied to the 10-month female rats for 2 or 6 months to evaluate whether moxibustion could dela ...
- Peng-Cheng LIN; Lin-Lin JI; Xiang-Jian ZHONG; Jin-Jie LI; Xin WANG; Xiao-Ya SHANG; Sheng LIN
- Chinese journal of natural medicines 2019 v.17 no.1 pp. 22-26
- Cirsium arvense; Oriental traditional medicine; animal ovaries; antineoplastic activity; cell lines; chemical structure; colorectal neoplasms; cytotoxicity; food plants; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; ovarian neoplasms; secretion; spectral analysis; triterpenoids; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Guided by TNF-α secretion inhibitory activity assay, four taraxastane-type triterpenoids, including two new ones, 22-oxo-20-taraxasten-3β, 30-diol (1) and 22α-hydroxy-20-taraxasten-30β, 30-triol (2), have been obtained from an active fraction of the petroleum ether-soluble extract of the the medicinal and edible plant Cirsium setosum. Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic data and CD d ...