Jump to Main Content
- Zhaoxiang Liu; Hua Zhang; Hong Xia; Baocheng Wang; Renwen Zhang; Qun Zeng; Lingzhi Guo; Kui Shen; BaTa Wang; Yanheng Zhong; Zhizhong Li; Guodong Sun
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.512 no.2 pp. 367-372
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; animal injuries; animal models; biotin; cerebrospinal fluid; cytokines; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; flow cytometry; humans; infectious diseases; inflammation; mice; permeability; spinal cord; staining
- ... Perforin plays an important role in autoimmune and infectious diseases, but its function in immune inflammatory responses after spinal cord injury (SCI) has received insufficient attention. The goal of this study is to determine the influence of perforin after spinal cord injury (SCI) on secondary inflammation. Compared recovery from SCI in perforin knockout (Prf1−/−) and wild-type(WT)mice, WT mic ...
- Kordo Saeed; Silvano Esposito; Tiziana Ascione; Matteo Bassetti; Eric Bonnet; Alessia Carnelutti; Monica Chan; David Chien LYE; Nicholas Cortes; Matthew Dryden; Shelanah Fernando; Thomas Gottlieb; Ian Gould; Karolin Hijazi; Simona Madonia; Pasquale Pagliano; Paul S Pottinger; John Segreti; Anna Maria Spera; ISAC Skin, Bone and Joint Infection Working Group
- International journal of antimicrobial agents 2019 pp. -
- diagnostic techniques; parasites; catheters; health services; infectious diseases; drugs; patients; spinal cord; intervertebral disks; septicemia; osteomyelitis; immunocompromised population; mortality; education; animal injuries; hemodialysis; intravenous injection; antibiotics; vertebrae; expert opinion; instrumentation; bacteria; fungi
- ... Vertebral osteomyelitis (VO), also known as spondylodiscitis, describes infections of the vertebrae and intervertebral discs. Discitis describes infection limited to the intervertebral discs; in clinical practice both discitis and VO can be regarded as different stages of a single entity. VO can be caused by bacteria, fungi and parasites The incidence of VO is increasing globally representing 3-5% ...