Jump to Main Content
- Lenka Hájková; Zdeněk Hubálek; Věra Kožnarová; Lenka Bartošová; Martin Možný
- Aerobiologia 2018 v.34 no.2 pp. 157-169
- Alnus; Alopecurus pratensis; Anemone (plant); Betula pendula; Larix decidua; North Atlantic Oscillation; Quercus robur; Salix caprea; allergens; altitude; flowering; heat sums; soil temperature; spring; trees; winter; Central European region; Czech Republic
- ... This paper analyses long-term (1960–2015) onset of flowering in 16 native terrestrial plants (11 of them produce important allergens) recorded in different parts of the Czech Republic (southern, central and northern part) in relation to the North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) index of the preceding winter and thermal data—growing degree-days (GDD) and soil temperature. Flowering occurred significantl ...
- Mirosława Kupryjanowicz; Dorota Nalepka; Irena Agnieszka Pidek; Adam Walanus; Zofia Balwierz; Krzysztof Bińka; Magdalena Fiłoc; Wojciech Granoszewski; Piotr Kołaczek; Aleksandra Majecka; Małgorzata Malkiewicz; Małgorzata Nita; Bożena Noryśkiewicz; Hanna Winter
- Quaternary international 2018 v.467 pp. 178-191
- Abies alba; Alnus; Carpinus betulus; Corylus; Fraxinus; Picea; Quercus; Tilia; Ulmus; ice; melting; palynology; pollen; refuge habitats; shrubs; topographic slope; trees; Central European region; Eastern European region; Poland; Russia
- ... The directions of the post-Wartanian (post-Saalian) migration of some thermophilous trees and shrubs into the territory of Poland was reconstructed on the basis of isopollen maps, prepared for the Eemian Interglacial based on the palynological data from 187 Polish pollen profiles. Isopollen maps clearly demonstrated, that all thermophilous trees, which appeared in this area in the early Eemian (Qu ...