Jump to Main Content
- Richard S. Zack; Peter J. Landolt; Joseph E. Munyaneza
- Great Lakes Entomologist 2012 v.45 no.3-4 pp. 251-262
- Chlorochroa; Aelia americana; Apoecilus bracteatus; Zicrona caerulea; Podisus maculiventris; new geographic records; Acrosternum hilare; Brochymena quadripustulata; Euschistus servus; species diversity; Perillus bioculatus; Apateticus
- ... Froeschner (1988) records 23 species of stink bugs (Hemiptera: Heteroptera: Pentatomidae) as occurring in Washington state. Based onmaterial primarily housed in the M.T. James Entomological Collection at Washington State University, the number of species is increased to 47. Species recorded by Froeschner (1988) but not found in our collections are: Apateticus crocatus (Uhler), Chlorochroa rossiana ...
- V. I. Kilâ; V. Ya. Ismailov; I. S. Agasâeva; E. N. Besedina; E. V. Fedorenko
- Russian agricultural sciences 2012 v.38 no.3 pp. 218-221
- DNA; Leptinotarsa decemlineata; Perillus bioculatus; biological control; phylogeny; random amplified polymorphic DNA technique; reproduction
- ... The biology and bioregulatory activity of a population of the North American predatory two-spotted stink bug Perillus bioculatus F. are studied and the genetic similarity between this species of predatory bugs and other representatives of the family Pentatomidae is analyzed. It is established that P. bioculatus is of great importance for biological control of the Colorado potato beetle by the natu ...