Jump to Main Content
- Dillen, S.Y.; Marron, N.; Bastien, C.; Ricciotti, L.; Salani, F.; Sabatti, M.; Pinel, M.P.C.; Rae, A.M.; Taylor, G.; Ceulemans, R.
- Forest ecology and management 2007 v.252 no.1-3 pp. 12-23
- tree growth; genetic transformation; estimation; mathematical models; hybrids; forest trees; phenotype; branches; equations; allometry; regression analysis; crossing; environmental factors; genetic variation; Populus; dry matter partitioning; France; Italy; England
- Sölter, U.; Hopkins, A.; Sitzia, M.; Goby, J.P.; Greef, J.M.
- Grass and forage science 2007 v.62 no.3 pp. 372-388
- Hedysarum coronarium; Lotus corniculatus; Medicago polymorpha; Medicago sativa; Onobrychis viciifolia; Trifolium ambiguum; Trifolium incarnatum; Trifolium pratense; Trifolium repens; Trifolium subterraneum; cattle; crude protein; forage production; grasses; grazing; in vitro digestibility; legumes; livestock production; nutritive value; organic matter; seasonal variation; sheep; sward; England; France; Germany; Italy; Sardinia
- ... Seasonal changes in herbage mass and herbage quality of legume-based swards under grazing by sheep or cattle were investigated at four locations in climatically different zones of Europe: Sardinia (Italy), southern France, northern Germany and south-west England (UK). At each location standard treatments were applied to legumes typical of species widely used in each locality: Medicago polymorpha i ...