Jump to Main Content
- YANJUAN YAO; QIANG LIU; QINHUO LIU; YANHUA GAO
- Journal of earth system science 2012 v.121 no.3 pp. 687-695
- canopy; Earth system science; data collection; leaf area index; entropy; remote sensing; reflectance; algorithms
- ... It is important to evaluate the information content of remote sensing data in order to synthetically use multi-source remote sensing data to improve the accuracy and consistency of land surface parameter retrieval. This paper presents a technique for information content evaluation of multi-spectral/angular remote sensing data for the leaf area index (LAI) inversion, the method of entropy-differenc ...
- B EROL
- Journal of earth system science 2012 v.121 no.3 pp. 823-835
- monitoring; Earth system science; models; gravity; spectral analysis; case studies; algorithms; satellites; Turkey (country)
- ... As the number of Earth geopotential models (EGM) grows with the increasing number of data collected by dedicated satellite gravity missions, CHAMP, GRACE and GOCE, measuring the differences among the models and monitoring the improvements in gravity field recovery are required. This study assesses the performance of recent EGMs derived from CHAMP, GRACE, and other data in comparison to the earlier ...