Jump to Main Content
- Morya, Vivek Kumar; Yadav, Sangeeta; Kim, Eun-Ki; Yadav, Dinesh
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2012 v.166 no.1 pp. 243-257
- Aspergillus clavatus; Aspergillus fumigatus; Aspergillus niger; Aspergillus oryzae; amino acid sequences; amino acids; phylogeny; sequence alignment; serine proteinases
- ... A total of 49 protein sequences of alkaline proteases retrieved from GenBank representing different species of Aspergillus have been characterized for various physiochemical properties, homology search, multiple sequence alignment, motif, and super family search and phylogenetic tree construction. The sequence level homology was obtained among different groups of alkaline protease enzymes, viz alk ...
- Hu, Tingzhang; Zeng, Hua; He, Shuai; Wu, Yingmei; Wang, Guixue; Huang, Xiaoyun
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2012 v.166 no.1 pp. 222-233
- Escherichia coli; Oryza sativa; amino acids; freezing; genes; heat; molecular weight; open reading frames; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; prediction; proteins; rice; salinity; sodium dodecyl sulfate; ultraviolet radiation; viability
- ... OsLEA4, a late embryogenesis abundant (LEA) protein gene from rice (Oryza sativa L.), contains a 312-bp open reading frame encoding a putative polypeptide of 103 amino acids with a calculated molecular mass of 11.19 kDa and a theoretical pI of 10.04. OsLEA4 polypeptide is rich in Ala (22%), Lys (15%), Glu (9%), His (8%), Thr (8%), and Arg (7%) and lacking in Trp, Cys, Asn, and Phe residues. OsLEA4 ...