Jump to Main Content
- Valente, João; Del Cerro, Jaime; Barrientos, Antonio; Sanz, David
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2013 v.99 pp. 153-159
- planning; algorithms; precision agriculture
- ... The coverage path planning (CPP) problem belongs to a sub-field of motion planning where the goal is to compute a complete coverage trajectory from initial to final position, within the robot workspace subjected to a set of restrictions. This problem has a complexity NP-complete, and has no general solution. Moreover, there are very few studies addressing this problem applied to aerial vehicles. P ...
- Sharma, Anu; Varghese, Cini; Jaggi, Seema
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2013 v.99 pp. 132-134
- Internet; computer software; experimental design; online courses; planning; researchers; students
- ... Heterogeneity in the experimental material is an important problem to deal with the designing of scientific experiments. Block designs are useful in controlling heterogeneity arising due to one source. A Randomized Complete Block (RCB) design is the simplest and commonly used block design. When the number of treatments in an experiment increases, incomplete block designs with smaller block sizes c ...