Jump to Main Content
- Kang, Chao; Yu, Xiao-Wei; Xu, Yan
- Journal of industrial microbiology & biotechnology 2015 v.42 no.2 pp. 263-272
- manganese; Aspergillus oryzae; industrialization; fermentation; sequence analysis; serine; Komagataella pastoris; copper; fermenters; zinc; industrial microbiology; biotechnology; amino acid sequences; aluminum; genes; pH; brewing; temperature; enzyme activity; beers
- ... A novel prolyl endopeptidase gene from Aspergillus oryzae was cloned and expressed in Pichia pastoris. Amino acid sequence analysis of the prolyl endopeptidase from Aspergillus oryzae (AO-PEP) showed that this enzyme belongs to a class serine peptide S28 family. Expression, purification and characterization of AO-PEP were analyzed. The optimum pH and temperature were pH 5.0 and 40 °C, respectively ...
- Zhang, Wei; He, Yulian; Gao, Weixia; Feng, Jun; Cao, Mingfeng; Yang, Chao; Song, Cunjiang; Wang, Shufang
- Journal of industrial microbiology & biotechnology 2015 v.42 no.2 pp. 297-305
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens; Bacillus subtilis; biotechnology; decarboxylation; fermenters; genes; glutamic acid; industrial microbiology; metabolism; mutants; pH; polyglutamic acid
- ... Here, we attempted to elevate poly-gamma-glutamic acid (γ-PGA) production by modifying genes involved in glutamate metabolism in Bacillus amyloliquefaciens LL3. Products of rocR, rocG and gudB facilitate the conversion from glutamate to 2-oxoglutarate in Bacillus subtillis. The gene odhA is responsible for the synthesis of a component of the 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex that catalyzes the ...