Jump to Main Content
- Rakesh K. Gupta; Kamlesh Bali; Mudasir Gani
- Weed biology and management 2016 v.16 no.4 pp. 157-168
- Zygogramma bicolorata; adults; biological control; biological control agents; branching; buried seeds; defoliation; diapause; flowering; periodicity; pesticide application; plant height; prediction; soil sampling; weeds; winter
- ... Systematic information on the quantitative impact of Z ygogramma bicolorata on the biology of P arthenium hysterophorus is crucial as the seeds of this weed continue to germinate from the accumulated soil seed bank throughout the year in the form of different germinating flushes, while the activity of the beetle ceases during winter as it enters diapause. Therefore, plant–herbivore interactions ne ...
- Badii Gaaliche; Mouna Aїachi-Mezghani; Mehdi Trad; Evelyne Costes; Pierre-Eric Lauri; Messaoud Mars
- International journal of fruit science 2016 v.16 no.4 pp. 378-394
- Ficus carica; branches; branching; community programs; cultivars; figs; genetic improvement; phenotypic variation; plant architecture; shoots; trees; Tunisia
- ... Tree architecture describes plant form by defining the spatial organization of different structures. Shoot branching is an important step in understanding the tree architecture. Such studies are required for analyzing phenotypic diversity of plant architecture. Because such studies are rare on fig trees, the architecture diversity among nine Tunisian fig cultivars grown in Chott-Mariem (center-eas ...