Jump to Main Content
- Wakabayashi, Kazuyuki; Soga, Kouichi; Hoson, Takayuki; Kotake, Toshihisa; Kojima, Mikiko; Sakakibara, Hitoshi; Yamazaki, Takashi; Higashibata, Akira; Ishioka, Noriaki; Shimazu, Toru; Kamada, Motoshi
- Physiologia plantarum 2017 v.161 no.2 pp. 285-293
- 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylate synthase; 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid; abscisic acid; cytokinins; ethylene; ethylene production; genes; gibberellins; indole acetic acid; jasmonic acid; microgravity; rice; shoots
- ... We investigated the effects of microgravity environment on growth and plant hormone levels in dark‐grown rice shoots cultivated in artificial 1 g and microgravity conditions on the International Space Station (ISS). Growth of microgravity‐grown shoots was comparable to that of 1 g‐grown shoots. Endogenous levels of indole‐3‐acetic acid (IAA) in shoots remained constant, while those of abscisic aci ...
- Xu, Yi; Burgess, Patrick; Huang, Bingru
- Physiologia plantarum 2017 v.161 no.2 pp. 235-256
- Agrostis stolonifera; Arabidopsis; adenine; antioxidant activity; catalytic activity; cell structures; cytokinins; drought tolerance; gene expression regulation; gene ontology; gene overexpression; genes; growth chambers; plant hormones; sequence analysis; signal transduction; transcription (genetics); transcriptomics; water stress
- ... The objective of this study was to investigate transcriptomic changes and molecular factors regulated by cytokinins that may contribute to improved drought tolerance in creeping bentgrass (Agrostis stolonifera) overexpressing adenine isopentenyltransferase (ipt). Wild‐type (WT) and ipt‐transgenic plants were maintained well irrigated or exposed to 21 days of drought stress in growth chambers. Tran ...