Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Jingni; Wang, Yiming; Kim, Sang Gon; Jung, Ki‐Hong; Gupta, Ravi; Kim, Joonyup; Park, Younghoon; Kang, Kyu Young; Kim, Sun Tae
- Physiologia plantarum 2017 v.161 no.2 pp. 273-284
- Oryza sativa; atomic absorption spectrometry; calcium; calcium signaling; calreticulin; carbohydrate structure; chaperonins; chitinase; glycolysis; growth retardation; mutants; phosphoglycerate kinase; proteomics; rice; root growth; roots; shoots; staining; transfer DNA
- ... Chitinases belong to a conserved protein family and play multiple roles in defense, development and growth regulation in plants. Here, we identified a secreted chitinase‐like protein, OsCLP, which functions in rice growth. A T‐DNA insertion mutant of OsCLP (osclp) showed significant retardation of root and shoot growth. A comparative proteomic analysis was carried out using root tissue of wild‐typ ...
- Wakabayashi, Kazuyuki; Soga, Kouichi; Hoson, Takayuki; Kotake, Toshihisa; Kojima, Mikiko; Sakakibara, Hitoshi; Yamazaki, Takashi; Higashibata, Akira; Ishioka, Noriaki; Shimazu, Toru; Kamada, Motoshi
- Physiologia plantarum 2017 v.161 no.2 pp. 285-293
- 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylate synthase; 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid; abscisic acid; cytokinins; ethylene; ethylene production; genes; gibberellins; indole acetic acid; jasmonic acid; microgravity; rice; shoots
- ... We investigated the effects of microgravity environment on growth and plant hormone levels in dark‐grown rice shoots cultivated in artificial 1 g and microgravity conditions on the International Space Station (ISS). Growth of microgravity‐grown shoots was comparable to that of 1 g‐grown shoots. Endogenous levels of indole‐3‐acetic acid (IAA) in shoots remained constant, while those of abscisic aci ...